Amount Financial has partnered with United Credit Education Services and F.E.S. to offer My Money Management Membership (M4) for the low rate of only $89/ month. F.E.S. Services has been helping consumers achieve their highest financial potential for over 10 years with an accredited A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. The M4 ever-expanding service line is consistently evolving to meet the demand towards a solution for financial issues consumers face today. We’ve covered the spectrum to create programs that can offer assistance to various pieces of the financial puzzle, with easy-to-use programs and the highest level of customer support. By including educational resources along the way, we aim to help you meet your financial goals while also providing you with the tools for long-term, consistent success.
Your M4 membership will include:
We are here to help you restore your credit score.
Services include Cash Flow expense planning, budgeting, college finance planning, debt reduction management and more
Services include - monetize your business plan development, cash calendar, profit mapping, growth development planning and more.
Online courses to help you build up your revenue potential
Lunch & learns: One hour programs on high level financial wellness topics.
Workshops: One hour programs diving deeper into specific personal finances and money topics.
Corporate training for new employees.
Office hours: Half hour time slots available for one-on-one coaching follow-up and support.
No more stress. No more guilt. No more confusion.
The Debt and Student Loan program is an online course that will make a customized plan for your future. One that works with your lifestyle, doesn’t feel restricting, and puts you on track to manage your debt once and for all.
If your debt seems insurmountable, you want to be paying it off efficiently, or you just need advice, this course is for you.
• Firm grasp of how much you need to pay off and when (i.e. your timeline)
• Big ol’ savings
• Increased knowledge about your specific loans and their corresponding jargon
• How to improve your credit score
• Reduced stress, guilt, and shame in spending money
• Tools to live how you want while in debt
• 5 video classes to teach you the best practices to get out of debt
• A class community for accountability, encouragement, and idea-sharing
• Live, online Q&As with the class
• Workbooks for practice, cash raffles for incentive
• Unlimited email support from Ashley, the Fiscal Femme
Join our Money Honey program and learn about our home based business opportunities and partnerships to help you increase your income, including becoming a certified agent. Contact us today: Nicole@AmountFinancial.com